This course equips the participants with a knowledge to detect the skills, resources and competitive advantages in people, both internally within the organization and in a training role for consulting agencies or external recruitment agencies to hold a wide variety of professional positions: from head of training to head of career development, not forgetting talent manager, and HR specialist. Using coaching and mentoring techniques, one will explore talent development processes and learn the value of talent management and training, digital environments and systems of recognition and incentivization.
The target audience includes personnel managers and HR professionals as well as senior level managers in any organization. It is also for People who participate are professionals who practice their activity from the very structure as well as the ones who do it externally, in consultancies or companies of people’s formation and development.
- Explain the keys to knowledge management.
- Deal with techniques for the training and development of human capital.
- Assess training and developing programmes.
- Develop skills for young managers.
- Explain the keys to Tutoring, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Analyze complex situations arising within this field in a practical manner.
- Overview of Human Capital and Professional Development
- Planning and Organizing Human Resources
- Trends and Issues
- Legal and Ethical Issues and Practices Related to Human Capital
- Historical Perspectives
- Ethical Issues
- Personal and Organizational Ethical Practices
- Training and Professional Development: Contemporary Trends and Issues
- Use of Technology for Increased Productivity
- Professional Development for the 21st Century
- Preparing for an Aging Work Force
- Distance Training/Learning
- Training and Professional Development: Organizational Growth and Development
- Balancing Individual, Group and Organizational Needs
- Organizational Development
- Creating the Learning Organization
- Learning Communities
- Training and Professional Development: Individual and Group Growth and Development
- Planning, delivering, and evaluating training and staff development programs
- Models of instructional design and staff development
- Self-managing work teams
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.