The qualifying participants shall be Land surveyors, Geodesist, Engineers, Earth Research Scientists, Cartographers from African countries with experience in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technologies.
The purpose of the course is to provide knowledge and technical skills in GNSS technologies and precise applications including engineering, construction and cadastral
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Technologies and Applications
- GNSS Augmentation Systems and Availability in Africa
- Continuously Operating GNSS Reference Stations (CORS), and Real Time GNSS Geodetic Networks(RGTN) GNSS Augmentation Systems and Availability in Africa
- Reference systems, AFREF, datum and Coordinate systems
- Practical field works on Static GNSS surveys RTK using Base/Rover, RTK using CORS
- Practical GNSS data post processing and reporting using open source software
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.