Training Course on Digital Photogrammetric Mapping and Terrain Modelling
By: Datastat Research Center
13 - 17 Mar, 2023 5 days
The qualifying participants shall be Land surveyors, Geodesist, Engineers, Earth Research Scientists, Cartographers, Aeronautical Information professional from African countries with experience in surveying, mapping, remote sensing and photogrammetry System (GNSS) technologies
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand Terrain Model, Digital Elevation model, Contouring
- Identify sources of mapping data and information for the production Digital Terrain Modelling
- understand a step by step process of generating Digital Terrain Modelling and orthorectification
- Carry out practical exercises in the generation of digital terrain models
- Definitions; Electronic Terrain modelling, digital terrain modelling, digital elevation modelling
- Basic concepts of digital elevation modelling
- Sources of mapping data for the production of digital elevation models; Global positioning systems, Total stations, aerial photographs, satellite images.
- Digital elevation model and orthorectification
- Practical exercise in the generation of Digital elevation models
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
|Nairobi||Mar 13 - 17 Mar, 2023|
Registration: 09:15:am - 11:55:am
Sammy +254 724527104