Training Course on Healthcare Information Systems Management
By: Datastat Research Center
06 - 10 Feb, 2023 5 days
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
This is the most comprehensive course available for the field today. It should be required reading for every health care administrator, as it has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect changes in the health care industry and the renewed focus on health care information technology initiatives, this course is a valuable training for health administration and health informatics students and professionals.
Who Should Apply?
Public health practitioners, epidemiologists, exposure scientists, quantitative health geographers, risk assessors, students.
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- List and illustrate the various types of healthcare information
- Gain an excellent overview of foundational principles and practical strategies
- Apply the tools necessary to facilitate movement from a paper-based to an electronic health record environment while championing the importance of managing in such an environment.
- Deploy health care information technology and leverage investments while introducing significant change.
- Develop the skills required to enhance quality of patient care through the use of health care information technology and strategy considerations.
- Stimulate discussions on how to apply concepts included in the course to real-life scenarios through case studies of organizations experiencing management-related information system challenges.
- Health Care Information
- Introduction to Health Care Information
- Health Care Data Quality
- Health Care Information Regulations, Laws, and Standards
- Health Care Information Systems
- History and Evolution of Health Care Information Systems
- Clinical Information Systems
- Federal Efforts to Enhance Quality of Patient Care through the Use of Health Information Technology
- System Acquisition
- System Implementation and Support
- Information Technology
- Technologies That Support Health Care Information Systems
- Health Care Information System Standards
- Security of Health Care Information Systems
- Senior Management IT Challenges
- Organizing Information Technology Services
- IT Alignment and Strategic Planning
- Strategy Considerations IT Governance and Management
- Management’s Role in Major IT Initiatives
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
|Nairobi, Kenya||Feb 06 - 10 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 08:40:am - 11:55:am
Sammy +254 724527104
|Healthcare Course in Nairobi Training in Nairobi Training Courses in Nairobi Training Course in Kenya Training in Kenya Seminar in Nairobi Workshop in Nairobi Kenya Africa August 2022 September 2022 International Training|