Office Management and Effective Administration Skills is an exciting and interactive training course. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries and personal assistants the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organization’s success.
Who Should Attend?
All administrative personnel and people newly appointed to supervisory roles, along with Secretaries and PA’s within the office environment, who want to build on their skills and knowledge
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Extend their understanding of their roles and the key contribution they make to organizational success
- Review their working relationships
- Review and develop their personal organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop an action plan to help themselves, their boss and other colleagues work in more effective and efficient ways
- The Office
- The Role and Functions of the Office
- Productivity and the Administrator's Evolving Role
- Planning and Improving Work Processes
- Matching Business Goals with Administrative Support Goals
- Managing Information for Office Productivity Excellence
- Office Productivity
- Office Productivity through Effective Task Management
- Planning and Scheduling of Office Work
- Increase Your Administrative Effectiveness through Organised Methods and Systems
- File and Find Information Fast
- Dealing with Information Overload in the Office
- Limiting Interruptions in the Office
- Communicating Positively for Better Results
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.