The best business plans fail due to lack of adequate and relevant information required for effective decision making failure will result many from the use of wrong financial information, incorrect criteria in appraisal and misrepresentation of financial results. This workshop will highlight the relationship between financial planning and other strategic plans. It will also address the causes and Management of Financial Crisis resulting from harsh business operating environment when an organization slowly and steadily slip into deep financial mess and continuity of business is threatened.
- Accounting for competitive advantages
- How to develop a value added approach to finance
- Strategic challenge for finance
- Strategic financial analysis of operations
- Formulation and Implementation for financial policies
- Prioritizing and ranking of organizational needs
- Analysis of Resources
- Matching resources with need
- Income Cost programmers and Cash planning
- Definition of Finance Crisis
- Symptoms of Financial Crisis
- Anticipating and avoiding financial crisis
- Liquidity management in financial crisis
- Sources and application of funds
- Shortage of liquid funds- What to do
- Anticipating surplus funds?-What to do
- Investment appraisal and analysis
- Cost control strategies
- Short, Medium and Long-term financial plans
- Anglicizing and Interpreting financial statements
- Strengthening the Internal Control system
- Business process re-engineering
- Designing and Implementing appropriately tailored performance measures
- Financial Planning and Control Problems
- Experience sharing sessions
Facilitatiors: A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.
For Whom: Directors, Accountants, Auditors Personnel and Admin. Managers and other Senior Middle Management who perform related functions in the public and private sectors including Banks, Oil Companies, Trading organizations, Government Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies, Commissions, Local Governments, etc.
Methodology: Formal lectures, Group discussions and Case study.