This comprehensive Course will provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge of successful organizational change management processes and regulation in vibrant business situations.
Participants will learn how to spot opportunities for constructive change, inspire novelty, generate, and implement strategic tactics for growth, and successfully manage teams as the organization evolves.
This CPD and CMI accredited course will also explore the impact of organizational change and how to strategically manage it. Participants will learn how to handle resistance to change, help people transition through change while clearly defining their roles and responsibilities
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Professionals at all levels who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Effectively manage the process of change in an organisation
- Design and Implement an effective Organisational Development (OD) based on improved performance
- Understand the underlying ‘building blocks’ of successful change.
- Practical ways of organising the application of change management in your organisation.
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
|22 Kumasi Cescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
||Jun 21 - 25 Jun, 2021
Murphy Unuakhe 09056761232
Special Offer: Book and Pay before the end of April and get 25% off