This course is designed to give business leaders, managers and influencers the insights and knowledge to anticipate the effects of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in the financial services industry and every other business. It’s therefore suitable for anyone in a managerial, executive or director position, but also to anyone with a keen interest in blockchain technology that at the end of the course will be able to use the acquired knowledge and understandings to evaluate opportunities and innovation potential within their business, organization or industry. Also, anyone in the midst of, or aspiring towards, a career transition (or looking for futurefit skills) will also benefit from knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and examples of its use.
Upon completion of this Course delegates will be able to:
- A foundational understanding of what are Cryptocurrencies;
- A detailed idea of how Blockchain works, and its Potential Impacts on Economies, Financial Structures,
- Investments and Businesses;
- Understand the Major Risks and Opportunities that lie with Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies;
- Realize the Mechanics of Cryptocurrencies;
- Learn How to Store, Use, Buy & Sell Cryptocurrencies;
- Understand the Current Market and Its Conditions (incl. Pre-ICOs and ICOs)
- Recognize the Impact That Cryptocurrencies Have in Today’s Global Economy
- Have an Opinion on How Politics and Regulations Should Evolve in The Future
- Manage and Conduct Your Own Future in The Cryptocurrencies’ World
Who Should Attend
This is an introductory to intermediate level course, well suited for entrepreneurs, developers, hobbyists, cryptocurrency power users, computer science students and really anyone interested in cryptocurrency technology that wishes to sharpen their skills and knowledge around this “new” disruptive technology.
Duration: 3 Days
Session 1: Introduction to Crypto and Cryptocurrencies
Session 2: Cryptocurrency’s History – Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto – How did it all start?
Session 3: What is Open Source Software?
Session 4: What Is A Software Protocol?
Session 5: What Is Cryptography?
Session 6: What Is A Blockchain?
Session 7: What is Peer to Peer Decentralized Network?
Session 8: The Mechanics of Cryptocurrencies – An Initial Vision on Programing
Session 9: How to Store, Use, Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies
Session 10: Pre-ICOs and ICOs
Session 11: What is Mining?
Session 12: Existing Alternatives to Mining
Session 13: Cryptocurrencies and Anonymity
Session 14: Politics and Regulation
Session 15: The Impact of Cryptocurrencies in Today’s World Economy