The supply chain is a crucial factor in the success of any business. Efficient management of a business’ supply chain sees to the optimal flow of goods and services as they are made, sourced, planned, delivered, and returned. This offers a business an edge ahead of competitors.
In this course, participants will learn the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define supply chain management and logistics.
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models.
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow.
- Identify participants in the supply chain.
- Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them.
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy.
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data.
- Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems.
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques.
|Red Lens Centre, 21 Ajanaku Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
||Oct 26 - 26 Oct, 2023
Omolara Adedire 07081901320, 07089808664
10% Off Group Registration
Mr. Muyiwa Adeaga & Mrs. Mary Ogbodo