Success at managing projects requires conceptual depth, technical skills and ability to influence superiors and associates alike. The job of a project leader is to deliver on stated terms of quality, cost and time; therefore, as teams experience resource constraints and go through developmental stages, leaders must confidently muster support required for success. Obtaining management and cross functional support, managing communication and inevitable conflict are key success factors.
At the end of this course participants will:
• Commit members to vision and goals
• Create team identity and empower others
• Energise teams and focus on results
• Deliver on stakeholder requirements
• Openly engage team members and manage conflict
• Effectively manage change management processes
• Manage internal and external influences that affect team performance
• Build and sustain high-per forming project teams
• Project Management: Critical Success Factors
• The Project Environment: Stakeholders’ management
• Clarifying roles and responsibilities
• Leadership approaches
• Emotional intelligence
• Team Dynamics: Leaders’ action
• Coaching: Managing poor per formers
• Delegation of work and instructions
• Interactive communication
• Conflict resolution
• Change management
• Managing failure and Celebrating success
Who Should Attend?
Project personnel, Team leads, Managers, and anyone responsible for achieving organizational goals through teamwork.