This programme has been designed to prepare people new in the HR function to make a smooth transition into their roles. Participants will be grounded in the basic HR activities of attracting; engaging, developing and managing employee expectations to enable them contribute their best to the organization. Participants will also learn the administration support functions in HR setting.
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of HR function to the business
• Help operational staff in meeting their needs.
• Assist in collating HR metrics
• Understand the laws relating to contract of employment
• Importance and definition of human resource
• HR function: Past, Present, future
• HR department roles and responsibilities
• HR partner model
• HR value proposition
• Employee life cycle
• Manpower planning
• Recruitment and selection
• Training and development
• Target setting and performance appraisal
• Benefits and compensation
• Employee engagement
• Laws of contract of employment
• Grievance handling, counseling, and disciplinary procedures.
• Introduction to industrial relations
• Personnel administration
• Staff handbook as HR tool
• Important HR metrics
• Employee satisfaction survey
Who Should Attend?
Management trainees, Employees deployed from line functions to HR, Administration
officers and Office managers.