Cost effectiveness even under buoyant market conditions is the key to sustained success. Every organisation requires continual review to ensure that departmental costs are accountable and measurable. Budgeting and Cost Control is a positive management function, which ensures careful consideration of resource allocation. This programme offers a blueprint to control and monitor of all areas of income and expenditure, utilizing Budgeting and Cost Control principles and objectives
- Understand the principles and reasons for cost control
- Prepare effective budgets
- Analyze organizational expenditures
- Implement and review budgets effectively
- Fundamentals of budgeting
- Budgeting and planning process
- Types of budgets
- Budget elements
- The cash budget
- Fixed and Variable Overheads
- Cost Attribution
- Break Even Analysis
- Expenditure Control and techniques
- Budgeting, Monitoring and Feedback Systems
- Qualities of a good budget process
- Strategic cost management
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers and officers who need to improve their knowledge of budgets and cost control measures.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria.
||Sep 16 - 17 Sep, 2021
Discount off regular fees for open Programme: 3-5 nomination 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.