Major account selling requires a long cycle and a big investment of resources. That’s why today’s successful sales professionals are more than just tactical pros—they’re strategic experts. This course will show you how to develop a strategic selling plan that will save you time, money and hassles by identifying the right account and project, why your offer matters to them, what it takes to assure their long-term relationship and how to move them along the pipeline quickly.
- Enhance sales performance while spending less energy
- Gain customers’ loyalty by understanding their needs
- Increase business from existing accounts
- Shorten the sales cycle by identifying and removing internal and external bottlenecks
- Home in on prospects predisposed to buy from you
- Become more efficient at account maintenance
- Create a clear sales plan that keeps you organized
- Learn ways to get referrals from existing customers
- The changing environment: the salesperson as strategist
- Developing the strategic plan: thinking “big picture”
- Establishing goals, objectives and indicators to enhance major account performance
- Skills needed for selling to major accounts
- Qualifying your best opportunities: your likeliest sources for
- ROITEM (Return on Investment of Time, Effort and Money)
- Managing and tracking pipeline performance
Who Should Attend?
Sales reps and senior sales reps in B2B market.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria.
||Nov 08 - 10 Nov, 2022
Discounts off regular fees for open Programme: 3 -5 nominations 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable