Leadership Skills for Supervisors: Communication, Coaching, and Conflict Course
By: Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
Lagos State, Nigeria
22 - 23 Jun, 2023 2 day
Venue: Red Lens Centre, 21 Ajanaku Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This Two-days workshop will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- How to identify their primary leadership style.
- How to develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Ways to meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
What Topics are Covered?
- Pre-assignment review
- What’s your type? How about mine?
- Understanding leadership
- Managing your time and your energy
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- Dealing with conflict and difficult issues
- What successful leaders do
|Red Lens Centre, 21 Ajanaku Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.||Jun 22 - 23 Jun, 2023|
Ms. Omolara Adedire 07081901320, 07089808664
|Leadership Self Development Communication Conflict Course in Lagos Training in Lagos Training Course in Lagos Training Seminar in Lagos Seminar in Lagos Workshop in Lagos Nigeria Africa June 2023|