Efficient management of accounts receivables, debt recovery, and credit policies is crucial for the financial health and sustainability of any organization. This is because a sizable share of a company's working capital is tied up in Accounts Receivable (AR) and this poses a high liquidity risk. This comprehensive course, "Accounts Receivables, Debt Recovery, and Credit Policies Management," is designed to equip finance professionals, credit managers, and business leaders with the knowledge and strategies needed to effectively manage accounts receivables, minimize bad debt, and develop sound credit policies.
In this course, Participants will expand their knowledge and expertise in AR. This will enable them and their organizations manage their accounts receivable effectively without compromising credit sales.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain the skills necessary to optimize cash flow, reduce financial risks, and enhance the overall financial performance of their organizations.
- Develop effective credit policies that meet a company’s objectives
- Use billing best practices techniques
- Employ effective collection policies
- Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
- Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
Course can also be delivered online