This workshop “Collective Bargaining and Industrial Relations Management is designed to help promote harmony in worker-employer relations as a pre-requisite for increased productivity and profitability.
This program is designed for Human Resource Managers. Senior Union Officers and other key organizational leaders who helps in the management of Employers / Employee relationships for industrial harmony
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the legal framework for labour - management relations
- Develop effective strategies for addressing employees’ welfare
- Develop strategies for motivating, coaching and counseling employees/members to achieve common purpose and objectives
- Develop effective team spirit and interpersonal skills needed to turn union members to formidable teams with common purpose and interest
- Develop effective strategies for handling grievances and conflict resolution in your organization.
|Lagos and Abuja
||Jul 18 - 22 Jul, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 180,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|USD 450.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
E. N. Fofah - M.Sc (Ind./Per. Mgt.)., MNIM MCIPM - An experienced human resource manager with over two decades of post-graduation experience. Mr. Fofah is a specialist in Human Resource Management, Employees Motivation, Performance Improvement strategies, Personal Effectiveness and People Management skills. He garnered his work experience working with Cadbury Nig. Plc, Centre for management development (CMD) and Alan Dick West Africa Ltd. He will join others to share their experiences on our programs.Ajelero, S. Abayomi - MA, History, Advanced Dip in HR Mgt., and Masters Industrial & Labour Relations Mgt. Mr. Abayomi was formerly the Assistant Controller HR / Head of Training Urban Development Bank Nig. Plc. He has over 15 years work experience spanning the manufacturing, Services and the financial sectors of the Nigeria economy. Mr. Abayomi is a HR consultant / trainer to Nig. Institute of Manpower Development & Industrial Relations. He will bring his experience to bear on our programs.