This training is designed for people with prior knowledge of Qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
By the end of the training, attendees will know how to:
- Access data, data alternative media sources
- Learn go-to-market strategies of competitors, then beat them at their own game.
- Analyze any market in minutes
- See hidden opportunities. Unwrap market trends that drive success. Know your markets better than others.
- Identify and use data to outsmart the competition
- Discover new opportunities by exploring the market. Get a larger market share by uncovering audience gaps.
- Explore any market (be it industry, organic, or custom competitors)
- Conduct and report any market overview
- Understand market potential. Spot trends. Benchmark your brand against the market and competitors.
- Identify Strategic power in any market
- Uncover competitors' traffic generation strategies to boost your own marketing power.
- Use Data and Insights for lead generation, Attract new customer segment and for market segmentation
- Detect audience gaps to identify untapped market opportunities and get a larger market share.
- Conduct global survey respondents and feedback execution, Balanced Samples
- Articulate feedback scheduling
- Structure deep Data analysis and interpretation
- Perform Reports administration
- Articulate Deep Market Insights
- Recognize Global Panels
- Recognize best Databases
- Conduct advanced search methods, metrics and forecasting
Application and Cases Emphasis Areas:
- New Products
- Product Maturity and decline
- Consumer Behavior.
- Relationship Marketing.
- Brand Management.