HR administrators and officers are in constant demand for expanding on their existing knowledge and skills set. This workshop has been developed to enrich the HR professional‘s knowledge in the areas of organizational structures, organizational systems, HR reporting, legal documentation and employee policies. In additional, the workshop provides an extensive body of knowledge on competencies required for successful HR administrators. By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of HR administrators within the HR structure of their organization
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR administrators
- Select legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees
The HR Administrator in Organizations
- Major roles and responsibilities of HR Administrators
- Professional Qualifications as a Competitive Advantage
- Behavioural and Technical Competencies
Introduction to Organizational Structures
- Definition and Purpose
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Structures
- Tools used to draw Organizational Structures
HR Measurements and Reporting
- Research Terms and Techniques
- Frequency used HR Metrics
- Calculating HR Metrics
- Reporting Methods and Examples
Employee Documentation and Record Keeping
- Purpose and Objective of Record Keeping
- Employee Files: Legal Documents to Maintain
- Developing an Orientation Packages
- Policies, Procedures and Work Rules
- Developing an Organization‘s Employee Handbook
Working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- The Evolution of HRIS
- Functions and Features of HR Systems
- Determining Business Requirements
- Assessing and Evaluating existing HR Systems
FOR WHOM: Human Resources Managers, Administration Executives, HR Administrators and officers who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their skills relation to HR administration skills.
|10, Mojidi Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja - Lagos.
||Oct 12 - 14 Oct, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:30:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:30:am
|NGN 130,000.00||(The workshop fee will cover Bag, Flash Drive, Workshop Materials, Jotter, Pen, Lunch, Tea/Coffee Breaks, Photograph, and Certificate.)|
Special Discount: Training 6 people and pay for 5 People for the same course and same date while 2 - 4 participants attracts 5% discount.
10 Free E-Book for every participant.
Free consulting service during and after the training for participant.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.