This course will provide participants with an insight into the fundamentals of managing modern and effective security operations. It will address a wide variety of topics such as security policies and procedures, risk management, access management and investigation, to enable all participants to understand the principles of security and risk management. The course will provide practical and up-to-date security management skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate and explain the skills and duties of a confident security officer
- Explain the importance of emergency procedures within the workplace
- List the safety principles, procedures and policies, which are required within the workplace
Security Policies and Procedures
- What the policies and procedures cover
- Who should design the policies and procedures
- Why security policies are of use to companies
- Why security procedures are of use to companies
Security Operations Management
- What operations management is
- What are the responsibilities
- How the remainder of the security team fits in
Security Risk Management
- Introduction to security risk management
- What risk management means
- Who applies risk management
- Risk mitigation
- Risk management continuum
- Conducting an investigation
- Investigation evaluation
- How to deal with Evidence found at the scene
- Dealing with the authorities and Police
- Understanding the legal chain of evidence
- Questioning techniques
- How to conduct a professional Interview
Safety and Emergency Response
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Risk, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- Principles of First Aid
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency Response & Evacuation Procedures
- Incident Management
Application of Incident Management Plan
- What is an Incident Management Plan?
- Constructing an Incident Management Plan for your organization
- Techniques required to implement the plan
- Implement the incident management plan
FOR WHOM: Directors, Heads of Departments, Human Resources and Administrative Supervisors, Chief Information Officers, Security Supervisors and Professionals, Health, Safety and Environment Practitioners, Fire Personnel, Facility Supervisors and others who are responsible for security and protection of organization‘s assets.
|10, Mojidi Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja - Lagos.
||Dec 19 - 21 Dec, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:30:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:30:am
|NGN 130,000.00||(The workshop fee will cover Bag, Flash Drive, Workshop Materials, Jotter, Pen, Lunch, Tea/Coffee Breaks, Photograph, and Certificate.)|
Special Discount: Training 6 people and pay for 5 People for the same course and same date while 2 - 4 participants attracts 5% discount.
10 Free E-Book for every participant.
Free consulting service during and after the training for participant.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.