Best Practices in Insurance Administrations - Current Issues and Latest Trend
By: Alpha Partners
Lagos State, Nigeria
03 - 06 Apr, 2023 4 days
Venue: Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
Ever-growing regulatory scrutiny upon directors and senior officers and the wider scope for litigation make this an area of increasing importance. Organisations and their advisers need a thorough grasp of the issues and the potential new areas of exposure for individuals. This training will explore the current issues and developing trends, making use of case studies and high-profile events to emphasize the most important issues in practice.
Regulatory scrutiny upon directors and senior officers’ litigation makes this an area of increasing importance such that organisations and their advisers need a thorough grasp of the issues and the potential new areas of exposure for individuals.
This training session makes use of case studies and high-profile events to emphasize the most important issues in practice and will explore the current issues and developing trends of exposure for individuals.
- The purpose of directors and officers’ insurance
- A review of key parts of typical insurance policy wording including who is covered, what is covered, what is not covered, limits, costs, and exclusions and the ‘claims-made’ nature of the protection
- The alternatives to D and O cover such as a company indemnity
- A comparison of D and O protection and that available under a company indemnity
- Where exposure for individuals can come from including emerging areas and developing trends
- Contentious areas that can arise between those with the insurance protection and those providing it
- Current insurance market conditions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.||Apr 03 - 06 Apr, 2023|
|NGN 200,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
|Insurance Administrations Insurance Training in Lagos Seminars in Lagos Courses in Lagos Workshops in Lagos Nigeria Africa April 2023 2023|
4 days, 16 - 19 May, 2023
4 days, 25 - 28 Jul, 2023
4 days, 09 - 12 May, 2023
4 days, 20 - 23 Jun, 2023