The completion of this course on Real Estate Environmental Health and Safety will assist participants to: -
- Gain a clear understanding of issues, responsibilities and concerns facing those involved in or more aspects of environmental management and/or health and safety programs.
- Gain a greater appreciation and know-how in dealing with confusing and often interdependent regulations.
- Enhance understanding and the ability to deal with EH&S related aspects and incidents.
- Inspection process
- Environmental and property due diligence
- Indoor air quality investigation
- Loss prevention and physical security
- Workplace violence prevention
- Fire protection and life safety engineering
- Establishment of a facility-specific program for preservation of life/property
- Audit parameters
- Selection of an environmental, health, and/or safety consultant; and other risk management considerations for the facility manager.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 21 - 24 Nov, 2023
|NGN 200,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.