This course provides advanced training on the current security and terrorist threats facing the international civil aviation sector. It provides a comprehensive appraisal of security issues that affect daily airport and airline operations, and consider practical strategies, techniques, and solutions for managing risks in a dynamic operational context. These include a detailed evaluation of security management systems (SeMS) and how to build, monitor and measure a security culture within an aviation organisation.
This training is set at an advanced level and is intended to cover all aspects of aviation security from a management and senior management perspective. It will include hot topics such as terrorism, modern slavery/human trafficking, cybersecurity and information security.
Managers and Senior Managers working in an aviation environment, whether with an airside or landside role, will highly benefit from this course.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Evaluate current and emerging security threats to the aviation sector and formulate effective countermeasures that align with international laws
- Monitor, maintain and improve aviation security systems by designing, implementing and reviewing aviation security management systems (SeMS)
- Coordinate, lead and assess action in the event of a major breach of aviation security
- Examine personal practice to ensure compliance with security procedures
- Allocate security resources and evaluate outcomes
- Identify the implications and extent of human factors in aviation security and devise strategies to solve security vulnerabilities
- Civil Aviation Security Landscape, Conventions, Regulations, and Standards
- Principles of International Aviation Security and Security Planning Frameworks
- Law Enforcement, Policing and Security Functions at Airports
- Security Risk Management Methodologies
- Security Audit Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Security Management Systems (SeMS)
- Security Technology and Trends
- Information Security
- Aviation Cyber Security
- Aviation and Modern Slavery
- Management of Crowds and Unruly Passengers
- Human Factors and Security Implications
- Leadership strategies for critical incidents
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 28 - 01 Dec, 2023
|NGN 300,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.