Stay ahead of the competition by understanding and applying sound Airline marketing principles.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret and understand your customers' needs
- Segment your targeted markets
- Exceed your customers' expectations with product innovation, product quality and efficient distribution
- Develop creative and cost-effective marketing strategies
- Build or refresh management and leadership skills
- Respond to management challenges effectively
- The evolution of technology and its impact in customer engagement and marketing methodologies
- Developing marketing processes and strategies in alignment with organizational objectives
- The current airline business environment and its impact on airline marketing
- Impact of technology on distribution and communication channels: best practices including social media
- Market environment scanning and market research methodologies
- Developing a marketing plan and strategy in a case study approach
- The Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) and how to satisfy the needs of your target audiences
- How to create value for, and communicate value to, your customers
- Airline alliances and marketing: benefits and drawbacks
- Practical strategies for managing your marketing plan efficiently
Marketing managers, Sales managers, general sales agents, Marketing officers, market coordinators, Customer service staff.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 06 - 09 Sep, 2022
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||19 - 22 Dec, 2022
|NGN 300,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.