Participants become familiar with:
- Concepts Underpinning Facilities Management and Maintenance
- Management of Buildings and Facilities in Changing Times
- Change Drivers in Maintenance and Tools for Maintenance Prioritization
- Facilities Management and Maintenance Work Execution & Outsourcing Trends
- Basic Techniques of Post Occupancy Evaluation.
- Facilities personnel recruiting
- Position descriptions
- Training and management
- Developing an effective work order request and tracking system
- Preventive maintenance
- Custodial services
- Communication (written and oral)
- Writing effective contracts
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Negotiating with vendors
- Creating and managing operating and capital budgets
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
||Nov 20 - 24 Nov, 2023
|USD 3,500.00||(The Workshop fee is $3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred USDollars) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.