Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to –
- Identify and understand the most common corporate strategies and be able to analyze the benefits of each.
- Fully integrate an appropriate strategy based on value innovation which will be of benefit to your organization.
- Appreciate the opportunities contained within the Blue Ocean Strategy and have developed your plan for moving your business forward into potential new areas.
- Identify low cost or market differentiation strategies that will improve efficiencies for your entire organization and understand the costings involved in each.
- Roll out your strategy and understand the implications at each stage of the process.
- Feedback to colleagues and decision-makers how to adjust the strategies of their departments accordingly to fit in with the corporate plan.
Introduction to Corporate Strategy and Value Innovation
- A high-level overview of the role of corporate strategy
- A greater understanding of the process and focus on value innovation.
- Looking at the three strategic questions of Mission, Environment and Vision
Porter’s Competitive Strategies
- An in-depth look at the current competitive strategies based on Porter’s Five Generic Insights
- Identifying and understanding the benefits and limitations of each of these
- Considering the possibilities of more innovative strategies
- Greater insight into the importance and the fundamentals of the cost-based analysis
- Considering low-cost options for a competitive advantage and identifying where the opportunities for this exist within your market.
- Converting savings into profits and including such innovations in corporate strategy going forward
- Looking in detail at the entire supply chain and establishing key points for value innovation at each crucial stage
- How to identify and measure success within value innovation in your own company
Competitive Advantage and Market Differentiation
- Covering in detail the importance of successful market differentiation strategies and how to incorporate these with your overall strategy.
- Identify the competitive advantage between differentiation, low cost and best cost strategies.
- Analyzing how best to maintain and sustain market differentiation and the benefits this will bring for your company.
- Looking in-depth at all possible differentiation strategies and brainstorming which ones are most suited based on your requirements.
Focused Cost Leadership Strategies
- Looking in-depth at the Focused Cost Strategies within the five generic strategies
- Comparing the advantages and disadvantages of each based on real-world case studies.
- Understanding how to define what success will look like for your organization in each of these areas, and how to build these milestones into your corporate strategy.
- Identifying the circumstances and situations where these types of strategies would be most advantageous.
Introduction to Blue Ocean Strategy
- A high-level look at the innovation of the Blue Ocean Strategy and how it can be used to best effect within different industries and types of business.
- In-depth analysis of Blue Ocean vs Red Ocean strategies and how to identify which ocean you are in
- Looking at the key principles of Blue Ocean Strategy and how it is revolutionizing the modern competitive landscape.
Blue Ocean Canvas
- Practical insights into the Blue Ocean canvas and a whole host of other analytical tools to help you with developing a solid value innovation plan.
- Understanding the use of the action frameworks and the value curves and how to apply these to your requirements.
- A deeper understanding of value innovation as it relates to the Blue Ocean Strategy
Designing your Corporate Strategy
- Using everything you have learned to develop your own corporate strategy and value innovation plan.
- Greater understanding of your current market and potential market opportunities
- Designing a plan that will consider new areas of growth and profitability and developing a strategy for implementing this within your organization.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana
||Nov 20 - 24 Nov, 2023
|USD 3,500.00||(The Workshop fee is $3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred USDollars) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.