Agricultural Credit Analysis and Risk Management
By: Alpha Partners
Lagos State, Nigeria
09 - 12 May, 2023 4 days
Venue: Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
This course is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of agricultural credit managers in credit analysis and risk management. At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Appraise credit needs of clients;
- Identify major risks in agricultural credit;
- Identify strategies to mitigate risk; and
- Measure portfolio quality.
- Overview of credit management
- Project appraisal for credit delivery
- Client's credit needs analysis
- Portfolio quality measures
- Credit delivery methodologies
- Understanding risk in agricultural enterprises/projects
- Asset and liability management
- Challenges of loan analysis
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Internal control measures
- Application of ICT to credit analysis and risk management
Operation Managers, Accountants, Credit Officers, Risk Managers, Internal Auditors and other professionals in the Agricultural and Rural Financial Institutions including Micro-finance Banks.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.||May 09 - 12 May, 2023|
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
|Agricultural Credit Analysis Risk Management Agricultural Credit Agricultural Analysis Training in Lagos Seminars in Lagos Courses in Lagos Workshop in Lagos Nigeria Africa May 2023 2023|
4 days, 20 - 23 Jun, 2023
4 days, 02 - 05 May, 2023
4 days, 28 - 31 Mar, 2023
4 days, 06 - 09 Jun, 2023