Crop Management Training
By: Alpha Partners
Lagos State, Nigeria
28 Feb - 03 Mar, 2023 4 days
Venue: Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
This course will be delivered by specialists and researchers at a number of research and education centers across Nigeria. Training will be provided in both in-field and classroom environment.
- Soils and nutrient availability
- Soil testing and interpretation of soil results
- Fertilizer type selection and organic manures
- Crop nutrition and farm fertilizer planning
- Fertilizer equipment and application techniques
- Identification of major and minor plant deficiencies in crops
- Nutrient legislation and farm cross compliance
- Introduction to Major and Minor Nutrient advice for Productive
- Agricultural Crops (Green Book)
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.||Feb 28 - 03 Mar, 2023|
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
|Crop Management Training in Lagos Seminars in Lagos Courses in Lagos Workshop in Lagos Nigeria Africa February 2023|
4 days, 08 - 11 Aug, 2023
4 days, 10 - 13 Oct, 2023
4 days, 28 - 31 Mar, 2023
4 days, 11 - 14 Apr, 2023