Accident Management and Control: A Guide for Professional Drivers
By: Alpha Partners
Lagos State, Nigeria
15 - 18 Aug, 2023 4 days
Venue: Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria||28 Nov - 01 Dec, 2023||NGN195000|
On successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the entire accident management and control process
- Know how to manage accident preparedness
- Participate in and support formal investigations
- Outline basic theories on accident causation
- Recognize insurable and non-insurable costs
- Outline legal requirements regarding reporting, and state what needs to be reported to the enforcing authority.
- Conduct an effective investigation and report.
- Recognize when a compensation claim may ensue and prepare an effective defense strategy.
- Case law; lessons from successful defences
- Prevention methods to ensure reduction in accident incidence in the workplace including:
- Practical accident and incident investigation
- Report writing
- Deciding the best approach for claims management
- Providing an appropriate mechanism for retention of employees who may have experienced injury
- Workplace safety code
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.||Aug 15 - 18 Aug, 2023|
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria||28 Nov - 01 Dec, 2023|
|NGN 195,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N195,000.00 (One Hundred and Ninety-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
|Accident Management Accident Control Professional Drivers Training in Lagos Courses in Lagos Workshops in Lagos Seminars in Lagos Nigeria Africa April 2023|
4 days, 15 - 18 Aug, 2023
4 days, 13 - 16 Jun, 2023
4 days, 06 - 09 Jun, 2023
4 days, 05 - 08 Sep, 2023