In today's fast-paced and demanding work environment, the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines is crucial for individual and organizational success. This training is aimed to provide participants with the necessary skills and strategies to excel in multitasking, prioritize tasks efficiently, and consistently meet deadlines.
By attending this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply the skills necessary to get work completed on time.
- Effectively utilize basic project planning tools to plan and schedule work.
- Identify key stakeholders and understand how to gain their support and input.
- Motivate and engage colleagues to gain their commitment and support.
- Use positive communication and influencing techniques to ensure work is completed on time.
- Managing assigned tasks effectively
- Evaluating and establishing priorities to meet crucial deadlines.
- Effective planning and project management techniques
- Task leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellence in delegation
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Giving feedback
- Developing team members
- Motivating and inspiring others to high performance
- Effective communication skills
Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff, Team leaders, supervisors, section heads, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Front Desk Officers, and others who perform related duties in the workplace.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.