HR cannot be divorced from the realities of ownership, culture and other contexts of any organisation. Thus, the need for Strategic HR is greater than ever, in this ever more competitive environment with VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) in all areas. This requires HR Professionals to create organizational capabilities to match strategic intents, engage people fully in the business and move ideas quickly across borders in all MDA’s.
This training will focus on developing HR Professionals in the Public Sector on the extent to which transformational HR can impact on the performance and sustenance of their MDA’s. HR intervention is about driving business results and hence this course will help delegates deliver more than just basic administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate strategies.
- Overview of the Public Sector.
- Roadmap to Strategic HR in the Public Sector
- The HR Value Chain: Principles, Processes and Practices in the Public Sector
- Aligning HR Practice to the Strategic goals of MDA’s
- HR Policy Formulation and Implementation in the Public Sector
- Monitoring and Evaluating the Impact of Strategic HR in the Public Sector.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Dynamics to HR Practice in the Public Sector
- Align HR Strategies to the Strategic goals and Objectives of their MDA’s
- Monitor and Evaluate the impact of HR Strategy on the strategic goals and objectives of their MDA’s
- Align HR best practices with the dynamics of the public sector