An organization's ability to build its business is directly impacted by how it interacts with its consumer base. Consumers who are pleased not only return to the business to make additional purchases but also suggest the business to other potential customers, expanding the sale's potential market. A new generation of businesses has recently begun concentrating on giving their clients a unique experience that differentiates them from their rivals. Excellence in customer service is increasingly crucial to delivering this experience.
Customer service excellence raises the bar for standard customer service by not only meeting but also exceeding a customer's expectations. Companies that aim for excellent customer service approach clients with a modus operandi focused on meeting their needs. Excellence in customer service effectively communicates an organization's basic values to its clients and helps clients form long-lasting impressions in their minds. In addition to ensuring customer retention, it fosters enduring consumer loyalty.
The goal of the course is to provide insight into the many tools and methods employed in the corporate sector. The course is a need for any individual who wants to comprehend the philosophy behind excellent customer service and who intends to become well-versed in it.
This course is ideal for frontline customer service professionals, team Supervisors, department managers, account managers, field service representatives, senior marketing managers/ marketing heads, sales professionals, sales analysts, start-up founders, and entrepreneurs
Online – 7 days
Classroom Based – 5 days
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Accentuate the importance of developing and evaluating customer service standards.
- Create a social media strategy to enhance customer support.
- Exhibit professional techniques for dealing with difficult clients.
- Understand internal and external customer expectations.
- Create a competitive advantage in the industry.
- Build a positive image and reputation in the market for being a customer caring organization.
Introduction to Customer Service
- Concept of customer service excellence
- Benefits of customer service excellence
- Using customer service excellence to build a competitive advantage
- Recognizing the shift from a product-centric to a customer-centric organization
Understanding Customer Needs and Expectations
- Mapping the customer journey
- Identifying customer expectations before, during and after-sales
- Body language: How to read your customer
- Working with aggressive, expressive, passive, and analytical customers
- Telephone tips to promote a professional image
- Adding value through customer service
- The Do’s and Don’ts of written communication
- Customizing customer service
Elements of Customer Service Excellence
- Developing communicators
- Developing empathy and connect
- Working on response time
- Product knowledge
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Conflict and dispute resolution techniques
- Managing Emotions During Stressful Situations
Enhancing Customer Experience
- Customer experience index
- Customer feedback communication channels
- Use of innovation in enhancing customer experience
- Six Hat problem-solving methodology
Developing a Customer Service Strategy
- Strengthening the sales team
- Using technology: Chabot’s, data analytics, artificial intelligence
- Developing a long-term strategic goal for strong customer service levels
- Learning models for customer service strategies
Developing Customer Service Excellence Culture
- The developing mindset among the team
- Increasing employee engagement through leadership
- Prioritizing building customer relationships
- Teamwork exercises and promoting collaboration
- Creating accountability team
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group work, and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations, and tailor-made needs.