This training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an information security management system as specified in ISO/IEC 27001.
During this training, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance, measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Understand the elements and operations of an information security management system
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS.
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISMS in the specific context of your organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining an ISMS