Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a course that focuses on the identification, assessment, and management of risks that may impact an organization's ability to achieve its objectives. The course covers various types of risks including financial, operational, strategic, and compliance risks. The course aims to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the ERM process, including the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders, as well as the tools and techniques used to identify, assess, and manage risks. The course will also cover the development of an overall risk management strategy and the implementation of risk management practices in an organization.
The course will also include case studies and exercises to provide participants with the opportunity to apply what they have learned to real-world scenarios. Overall, the goal of the course is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively manage risks within their organizations and contribute to the long-term success of the enterprise.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the concept of enterprise risk management and its importance in achieving organizational objectives.
- Identifying and assessing different types of risks including financial, operational, strategic, and compliance risks.
- Developing a risk management strategy and plan that aligns with organizational objectives and priorities.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders in the ERM process.
- Learning tools and techniques for identifying, assessing, and managing risks.
- Learning to develop a risk management culture and governance within the organization.
- Understanding the regulatory and compliance requirements related to risk management
- To be able to develop an overall risk management framework and apply it to various scenarios and case studies.
- To be able to use risk management software and tools effectively.
Course can also be delivered online