Facility and Equipment Management is a course that focuses on the management of physical facilities and equipment in organizations. The course covers the principles and practices of managing and maintaining buildings, grounds, and equipment to ensure they are safe, efficient, and functional. The course covers topics such as facility design and layout, equipment selection, maintenance and repair, energy management, and safety and compliance. The course includes case studies and exercises to provide participants with the opportunity to apply what they have learned to real-world scenarios. The goal of the course is equip participants with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively manage and maintain facilities and equipment, ensuring the safety and comfort of the people who use them, and to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the principles and practices of managing and maintaining physical facilities and equipment.
- Developing knowledge and skills in facility design and layout, equipment selection, and maintenance and repair.
- Understanding the importance of energy management, including cost-saving measures and compliance with energy codes and regulations.
- Knowing the safety and compliance regulations and how to implement them.
- Being able to design and implement preventive maintenance programs.
- Knowing how to manage and maintain records of equipment, facilities and maintenance activities.
- To be able to perform regular facility and equipment inspections and audits to identify potential issues and hazards.
- Understanding the role of technology and software in facility and equipment management, and learning how to use relevant software tools.
- Applying the knowledge and skills learned in real-world scenarios through case studies and exercises.
||Dec 18 - 22 Dec, 2023
Rosemary Okonkwo +2348037119334
Course can also be delivered online