Training on Integrated Reporting
By: Devimpact Institute
10 - 14 Apr, 2023 5 days
Venue: Devimpact Institute Training Centre Nairobi
|Online , Kenya||06 - 14 Feb, 2023||USD600|
Financial institutions have experienced a significant increase in reporting requirements and ever-increasing regulation since the 2008 financial crisis. The consequent abundance of reporting requirements has proven to be a major obstacle for banks andsupervisory authorities. The resulting issues include dealing with redundancy, a lack of harmonization, and ensuring data of ahigh enough quality. An integrated reporting framework helps to standardize, harmonize and integrate as far as possible existing central bank frameworks and reporting domains which leads to enhanced risk assessment and higher transparency.
This training course gives participants a clear overview of Integrated Reporting. This course is aimed to help participants understand the concepts and the benefits which Integrated Reporting can bring to their institution. It outlines what is required to develop and implement successful Integrated Reporting and takes the participants through how to go about it.
This course is targeted at accounting, finance and HR professionals at all levels of your organization who want to learn more about the integrated reporting framework, the benefits it offers and how to implement it.
Classroom Based: 5 days
Online : 7 days
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of integrated reporting
- Apply fundamental integrated reporting concepts to their organization
- Manage information for integrated reporting
- Implement an integrated reporting approach
- Prepare a credible integrated report
- An introduction to Integrated Reporting
- What is integrated reporting?
- Integrated thinking
- International Integrated Reporting Framework (IIRF)
- Benefits of following the IIRF
- The value creation process
- The six capitals
- Harmonization of integrated reports
- The Guiding Principles of Integrated Reporting
- Introduction to the seven guiding principles of integrated reporting
- Strategic focus and future orientation
- Connectivity of information
- Stakeholder relationships
- Reliability and completeness
- Consistency and comparability
- The Content Elements of Integrated Reporting
- What are the content elements of an integrated report?
- Organizational overview and external environment
- Business model
- Risks and opportunities
- Strategy and resource allocation
- Basis of presentation
- Implementing Integrated Reporting
- The stages of planning to implement integrated reporting
- How can an organization embed integrated thinking?
- The processes and systems required to implement integrated reporting
- Managing information for integrated reporting
- How can an organization enhance the credibility of an integrated report?
- The challenges of implementing a credible integrated report
- Banks’ Integrated Reporting Dictionary (BIRD)
- What is BIRD?
- Benefits of BIRD
- How banks can use the BIRD
- How do banks benefit from the BIRD?
- Which frameworks does the BIRD aim to cover?
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expertprofessionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix ofpractical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. Atraining needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations and tailor-made needs.
|Devimpact Institute Training Centre Nairobi||Apr 10 - 14 Apr, 2023|
|Online , Kenya||06 - 14 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 00:00:am - 11:55:am
Class Session: 08:30:am - 04:00:am
|USD 950.00 + 47.50 (VAT)||(Classroom-based)|
|USD 600.00 + 30.00 (VAT)||(Online)|
Devimpact Institute +254 714349537
|Integrated Reporting Short Courses Professional Training Courses in Nairobi Trainings in Nairobi Seminars in Nairobi Trainings in Nairobi Workshops in Nairobi Kenya Africa Elearning March 2023 February 2023 2023 April 2023|
5 days, 12 - 16 Jun, 2023
5 days, 07 - 11 Aug, 2023
12 days, 05 - 16 Jun, 2023
5 days, 12 - 16 Jun, 2023