Pension administration and retirement plan covers the management and administration of employee pension plans and other retirement savings vehicles. This training will cover such topics as:
- Types of pension plans (e.g. defined benefit, defined contribution) and how they work
- Legal and regulatory requirements for pension plan administration
- Investment options and strategies for pension plans
- Actuarial concepts and calculations used in pension plan design and management
- Risk management and mitigation in pension plan administration
- Communication and education strategies for employees enrolled in pension plans
- This course is intended for professionals working in the field of pension plan administration or management.
This Pension administration and retirement plan course aim to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the management and administration of employee pension plans and other retirement savings vehicles. At the end of this training, participants will:
- Understand the types of pension plans and how they work, including defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, and hybrid plans
- Understand the legal and regulatory requirements for pension plan administration, such as ERISA, and how they apply to different types of plans
- Learn about investment options and strategies for pension plans and how to evaluate their potential risk and return
- Understand the actuarial concepts and calculations used in pension plan design and management, including funding levels, contributions, and benefit calculations
- Understand how to manage risk in pension plan administration and identify potential liabilities
- Understand communication and education strategies to help employees understand and make the most of their pension benefits.
|6, Alhaji Idowu Street, Beside Eko International School Off Oke Street, Beside Tastee Fried Chicken Eatery, Sobo bus stop, Akowonjo, Lagos.
||Jun 05 - 09 Jun, 2023
Rosemary Okonkwo +2348037119334
Course can also be held virtual