Training on Supply Chain Management
By: Devimpact Institute
03 - 11 Apr, 2023 9 days
|Online , Kenya||06 - 14 Feb, 2023||USD600|
|Devimpact Institute Training Centre Nairobi , Kenya||10 - 14 Apr, 2023||USD950|
Supply chain management is an integral part of most businesses and is essential to company success and customer satisfaction. Systems for effective supply chain management minimize costs, waste, and production cycle time. The most evident "face" of the company to customers and consumers is the supply chain. The stronger and more effective a company's supply chain management, the better it protects its reputation and long-term sustainability. This course will equip you with the full range of abilities needed to successfully manage a supply chain.
This course is ideal for supply chain and procurement professionals, project managers, finance staff, operational staff, government officials, and any other professionals who want to build their skills in supply chain management.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the tools and techniques used in end-to-end supply chain management
- Identify any gaps in the processes of the supply chain and act to resolve them
- Recognize global trends and be able to implement them
- Work to increase efficiency within the supply chain
Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- What is supply chain management?
- Principles of supply chain management
- The supply chain and competitive performance
- The changing competitive environment
- Supply chain operations reference models (SCOR)
- The theory of constraints (TOC)
Performance, Risk, and Warehouse Management
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Warehouse management
- Role in the supply chain
- Equipment selection
- Supply chain risks
- Exchange rates
Procurement in Supply Chain
- The difference between procurement and purchasing
- What is the role of procurement and purchasing?
- Support operational requirements
- Managing the procurement process and the supply base
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Inventory control management
- Understanding inventory status
- Statistics in inventory management
- Financial in inventory management
- Reducing excess and obsolete inventory
- Improving the organization’s supply chain
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group work, and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations, and tailor-made needs.
|Online||Apr 03 - 11 Apr, 2023|
|Online , Kenya||06 - 14 Feb, 2023|
|Devimpact Institute Training Centre Nairobi , Kenya||10 - 14 Apr, 2023|
Registration: 08:30:am - 04:00:am
|USD 950.00 + 47.50 (VAT)||(Classroom-based)|
|USD 600.00 + 30.00 (VAT)||(Online)|
Devimpact Institute +254 714349537
12 days, 03 - 14 Apr, 2023
5 days, 10 - 14 Apr, 2023
5 days, 03 - 07 Apr, 2023
5 days, 03 - 07 Apr, 2023