Training on Retirement Planning
By: Devimpact Institute
27 - 31 Mar, 2023 5 days
Venue: Devimpact institute Training Centre Nairobi
|Online , Kenya||03 - 11 Apr, 2023||USD600|
|Devimpact institute Training Centre Nairobi , Kenya||10 - 14 Apr, 2023||USD950|
|Online , Kenya||17 - 25 Apr, 2023||USD950|
Retirement planning is a technique for determining the necessary actions and decisions to be made, as well as the income goals for retirement and after. It entails figuring out where your money comes from, forecasting how much you'll spend, carrying out your savings plan, and managing your assets, pension funds, and risks.
The retirement planning course will provide you with strategies for effective and holistic retirement planning - planning for your health, emotional, financial, and social well-being, and work-life transition for a balanced and satisfying future.
The training is designed for professionals who have attained the age of retirement and those who are on the verge of retirement.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and art of retirement planning.
- Plan a rewarding and balanced future.
- Develop holistic retirement plans by including financial, emotional, social, and career needs.
- Manage their pension funds effectively.
- Identify the best retirement income strategy.
- Prepare for professional transition and identify their interests, hobbies, and opportunities.
Getting Ready for Retirement
- Introduction to Retirement
- Stages of Retirement
- Importance and benefit of planning retirement in advance
- How to plan for retirement
- Challenges in Retirement
Retirement Planning Process
- Setting retirement goals
- Evaluating the current financial condition
- Setting up your retirement budget
- Identifying source of income after retirement
- Manage and monitor income and assets
- Evaluating retirement risk and investing in assets
Planning for Lifestyle Changes in Retirement
- Preparing for unexpected
- Develop a sense of intent and meaning
- Managing stress associated with life change and transition
- Circles of support
- Growth potentials vs. losses in senior years
Managing Pension Funds
- Understanding pension plans
- Social security
- Planning for and investing pension funds
- How to effectively access your pension funds
- Individual retirement insurance
Investment Planning in Retirement
- Property investment for retirement
- Equity assets
- Debt and bond investments
- Protecting your assets
Entrepreneurship and Business Management
- Selecting the right industry
- Creating a business plan
- Basic accounting for business
- Risks involved with participating in business
Career Opportunities for Retirees
- Options and hobbies
- Reasons to work during retirement
- Employment prospects/ opportunities after retirement
- The experience carried into retirement
- Methods to decide on a post-retirement career
- Planning and managing a second and successive career
- Supporting a healthy lifestyle
- Physical, emotional, social, and mental well being
- Enjoying your leisure time
- Retiree health insurance
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group work, and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide training needs. A training needs assessment will be done on the training participants to collect data on the existing skills, knowledge gaps, training expectations, and tailor-made needs.
|Devimpact institute Training Centre Nairobi||Mar 27 - 31 Mar, 2023|
|Online , Kenya||03 - 11 Apr, 2023|
|Devimpact institute Training Centre Nairobi , Kenya||10 - 14 Apr, 2023|
|Online , Kenya||17 - 25 Apr, 2023|
Registration: 00:00:am - 11:55:am
Class Session: 08:30:am - 04:00:am
|USD 950.00 + 47.50 (VAT)||(Classroom-based)|
|USD 600.00 + 30.00 (VAT)||(Online)|
Devimpact Institute +254 714349537
|Retirement Planning Short Courses Professional Training Courses in Nairobi Training in Nairobi Seminars in Nairobi Workshops in Nairobi Kenya Africa Elearning February 2023 2023 March 2023 April 2023 International Training|
9 days, 27 Mar - 04 Apr, 2023
5 days, 27 - 31 Mar, 2023
18 days, 27 Mar - 13 Apr, 2023
5 days, 27 - 31 Mar, 2023