This course explores the nature of excellence in leadership. The focus is on learning from a series of emerging models that focus increasingly on the need for engaging, ethical leaders who can enhance both the wellbeing and performance of their employees. Excellence in leadership often leads to more success in achieving organizational goals. The course also allows delegates to experiment with innovative ways to empower and enthuse their team and influence their organisational climate and culture positively.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for team leaders, supervisors, executives, and senior managers seeking to reflect on and further develop their own leadership style.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Deal with team conflicts effectively, and use them to improve team performance
- Envision strategic position of organisation
- Pro-actively initiate strategic innovation and change
- Build and lead successful teams
- Understand organisational culture and how it affects leadership effectiveness
- Foster employee commitment
- Develop personal profiling: know your own leadership strengths and areas to develop
- Use the power of role modelling and “Managing by Walking Around” techniques
Key Course Highlights
- Team dynamics
- Managing performance
- Leadership strategies
- Trust and influence