This course will identify the key elements which support and enable high-performance leadership and management. Delegates will establish just how management can promote and support a culture of achievement through appropriate people management. Essential skills of the high-performance leader will be examined.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for managers with responsibilities of maximizing results through teamwork. It is also very useful for people who have aspirations of moving into management and supervision role.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Differentiate between leadership and management
- Work with the challenges of motivating diverse team members
- Identify the challenges of leadership in today’s business environment
- Secure sustainable commitment from others
- Develop the key skills of goal and objective setting
- Use key motivational tools and techniques in management
Key Course Highlights
- Sustainability through innovation
- Team Dynamics
- Challenges and barriers to effective teamwork
- Empowering teams
- Team leadership – experience and impact