This course is designed to help you understand the challenges and opportunities that define the moment, what needs to be done, and how to mobilise people and resources with purpose and urgency.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to enhance the leadership capacity of those aspiring to develop their leadership and critical thinking skills.
This leadership training is suitable for: Leaders of organisations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams; Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors; Heads of departments; senior managers and executives. This training course is also recommended for all professionals who are stuck in a conventional approach, and who are keen to learn more about critical thinking and creativity for better workplace performance.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop leaders within organisations as a key theme in terms of ensuring the organisation thrives.
- Understand critical thinking and innovation as it pertains to the workplace
- Understand the critical, analytical and creative thinking
- Improve strategic thinking and implementation
- Understand what innovation is and is not
- Identify the innovation culture within your own organisation
- Know your personal leadership strengths and limitations
- Implement strategy and deal with ambiguity and multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that your organisation is staying ahead of the competition in an evolving market
- Engage and inspire others to accomplish your strategy
Key Course Highlights
- Generating creativity in leadership
- Implementing creative leadership
- Creative flexibility to manage effectively
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- Developing creative potential in teams
- Critical thinking: what it is and why it matters
- The Critical Thinking Process
- The creative mind: whole brain thinking
- Encouraging a creative climate at work
- Strategies for creative problem solving
- Building a creative team that thinks critically
- Innovative Teamwork