This course focuses on realistic leadership strategy. Reality: all too often, many people in leadership positions are failing to inspire their people to reach great heights of performance and success. Strategic leadership is not about just ‘doing the job’ – it’s about making a conscious decision to become transformational in every aspect of your career and possessing and radiating your passion to constantly inspire others to follow you.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for a host of different people in management and leadership roles, or those that aspire to become great leaders. Specifically, it has been designed for directors and deputy directors, heads of divisions, general managers, department heads and managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize what it takes to move to a strategic higher level
- Define your true leadership style
- Distinguish your core values, beliefs and strengths
- Differentiate between mediocre and strategic leadership
- Express your passion and integrity
- Translate your methods to inspire others
- Produce a plan for strategy implementation, review and evaluation
Key Course Highlights
- Definition of strategic leadership
- Traits of a transformational and strategic leader
- The critical importance of leading by example
- Leading when in a crisis
- Motivating others to succeed
- Effective coaching and mentoring
- Building high impact teams
- Identifying the importance of and practicing the skills of visionary and inspirational leadership