As a result of the multi-aged groups present in today’s workforce, the default leadership style used by most leaders needs to be replaced with a more effective leadership style.
This course addresses the skills and tools needed to be successful as a millennial leader. Delegates will be equipped with the knowledge to enhance personal and team performance, job satisfaction, leading and coaching within the team, and how to achieve continuous individual and team learning.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Team leaders, senior managers, and executives from public and private sector organizations, as well as those who wish to develop their leadership skills.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Identifying your organization’s workforce group
- Communication styles of a millennial leader
- Emotional intelligence and its application
- The use of technology to communicate and influence your team
- Essential leadership approach of a millennial leader
- Identifying the difference between their personal preference and that of others
- The right mentorship approach