Supervisors are lower-level managers responsible for the daily management of line workers who produce the product or offer the service.
Every work unit in an organization has supervisors or first-line managers. Most employees interact with these supervisors daily. Hence, these supervisors must be capable of motivating the employees and getting them to give their best performance. The Modern supervisor course equips delegates with the skills needed to understand their work environment and workforce and become effective as modern supervisors.
Who should attend?
Office Manager, Shift Supervisor, Department Manager, Crew Leader, Team Leader, and Store Manager
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Use technology to address problems in the workplace
- Act in the role of a situational leader when necessary
- Carry out performance appraisal
- Effectively Motivate their team for optimal performance
- Address modern-day supervisory challenges
- Understand the various modern-day supervisory skills necessary