The jobs of Personal Assistants and Secretaries involve consciously working with their executives, managers, or leaders to obtain the best possible results for the organization, the boss, and of course the PA and Secretary also.
This course will take the PAs and Secretaries through some thought process that focuses on the style and work culture which characterizes the managers they work with.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professional PAs and Secretaries with responsibilities of maximizing results in an organization. It is also very useful for people who have aspirations of moving into PA and Secretary roles.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Working smart and not just hard as a PA or secretary
- Putting the boss’ reputation first is a key to career growth
- Office etiquette
- Managing the boss
- Managing self for effective time use
- Self-carriage and comportment
- Involvement in projects and events
- Career Trends – Tips for Professional Success