The course is about leadership and inspiring change, but at its core, it is meant to inspire and empower women across the world to take on leadership for important causes, lead change with more conviction and confidence, and improve workplaces and communities.
Delegates will gain answers to questions such as: How does the gendered nature of organizations impact women? How can you best integrate your multiple family and work-life commitments? What can organizations do to provide women with opportunities to excel? How can the full talents of the workforce be tapped into and developed? As well as other questions that relate to challenges women face in career and leadership.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for women leaders, senior managers, and executives
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop their leadership identity
- Understand current trends in women in top leadership positions
- Redefine and reframe self-confidence
- Effectively build negotiation skills
- Effectively use leadership tools for women
- Lead with authentic purpose