Leading from the Middle: Overcoming the Challenges
08 - 12 May, 2023 5 days
|Miami, United States of America (USA)||17 - 21 Jul, 2023||USD4950|
|Houston, United States of America (USA)||25 - 29 Sep, 2023||USD4950|
This course highlights the various challenges faced by middle managers and effective ways to solve them.
Delegates will be exposed to the advantages of middle managers in an organization and they will gain knowledge and skills to improve their effectiveness.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads, executives, Line managers, and team leaders.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The importance of middle management level in an organization
- The role of a middle manager
- Challenges faced by middle managers
- Leading effectively despite the challenges
- The use of information technology to overcome the challenges
- Interacting effectively with the top and bottom levels of management
|London||May 08 - 12 May, 2023|
|Miami, United States of America (USA)||17 - 21 Jul, 2023|
|Houston, United States of America (USA)||25 - 29 Sep, 2023|
|USD 4,950.00||(5 Days)|
|USD 8,950.00||(10 Days)|
Murphy Unuakhe 07056761232
5 days, 06 - 10 Nov, 2023
5 days, 08 - 12 May, 2023
5 days, 11 - 15 Dec, 2023
5 days, 22 - 26 May, 2023