Both finance and non-finance staff may be responsible for establishing and managing budgets. This course will help delegates to understand the full relevance of budgeting and how this can be effectively achieved by providing you with the right skills. It will focus on identifying factors that can impact on an organisation’s performance; enable managers to plan for such factors, consider contingencies, and evaluate resource levels as an ongoing process.
Who Should Attend?
This is a highly focused course designed for senior managers with significant financial decision making and resource responsibilities as well as those managers with a need to significantly enhance their financial budgeting skills.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Know how to drive performance through objectives and targets
- Better able to translate plans into budgets for implementation
- Have a greater knowledge of interpretation of financial management information
- Recognize and understand profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flows
- Recognize the power of comparisons and ratio analysis to improve performance
Key Course Highlights
- Translate resource plans into financial budgets › Build and maintain a robust budgetary process
- Interpret financial management information
- Control and cut costs
- Drive through sustainable improvements
- Capital budgeting and investment appraisal