The course provides an applied and practical approach to finance, enabling you to use modern finance concepts, frameworks, and tools to address topical issues. This programme is designed to enhance your understanding of corporate finance as a tool for making strategic decisions.
Who Should Attend?
This executive course is suitable for directors, executives, managers and other professionals with some finance background, who wish to study corporate finance as a tool for making strategic decisions. A fast-paced and highly interactive course aimed at current and aspiring senior decision-makers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Improve the understanding of the interactions between financial and strategic decisions
- Understand how modern theoretical developments in finance and strategy are applied in real-world situations, by means of hands-on applications using real financial data
- Develop skills in working with modern valuation tools and learn how to apply them to the valuation of projects and companies
- Interact with a diverse set of professionals, and work in teams to sharpen your problem solving skills
Key Course Highlights
- Financial markets and project valuation
- Financial distress and the interactions between
- financing and investment decisions; leveraged buyouts
- Corporate and competitive strategy; mergers and acquisitions
- Strategy for new businesses; going public and private