This course provides financial professionals with superior analytical thinking skills to carry out effective financial modeling that brings about business performance.
Delegates will gain financial expertise in evaluating company performance through the examination of key financial and qualitative information. Delegates will also develop financial models to improve their financial forecasting and analysis of different scenarios, thereby reducing risk and improving profitability, and ensuring informed strategic decisions supported by clear financial plans
Who should attend?
Financial Accounting Team Members, Cost and Management Accounting Staff, Finance and Planning Managers, Capital Investment and Project Team Members
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the concept of financial modeling
- Design effective financial models in excel
- Manage business risk using a range of tools
- Understand the difference between critical thinking and analytical thinking
- Raise vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely
- Project improved performance by understanding the reasoning process
- Apply financial modeling techniques to investment decision-making
- Analyze and interpret financial statement
- Understanding of Bloom’s Taxonomy